Translate this page
The Parklawn family is a community of lifelong learners. Students, families, and staff are empowered and engaged in a welcoming, safe, and positive environment.
We are family. We are learners. We are Parklawn.
The mission of Parklawn Elementary School is to operate as a Professional Learning Community and use Best Practices to meet the educational needs, support essential life skills, and provide opportunities that encourage service learning for all students. We will ensure that "Parklawn Panthers" dare to be safe, responsible and respectful as they work toward their limitless potential as independent learners and citizens.
FCPS School Profile
The Parklawn School community recognizes that all students can learn. We will engage in on-going assessment to monitor learning. We will remediate and challenge all students using a variety of strategies, programs, resources and best instructional practices. We will work collaboratively to set and maintain high expectations and offer a challenging, stimulating curriculum.
- All students can learn.
- The partnership between family, community, and school is essential to our success.
- In remediating and challenging all students using research-based best instructional practices.
- Technology plays a key role in preparing children for twenty-first-century learning.
- Individual needs of each child are recognized and met through differentiation.
- Students should be safe, responsible, and respectful.
- In helping students to recognize their talents and to make positive contributions to society.
Parklawn ES Staff
2022-2023 ESSER III/School Innovation and Improvement Plan
What's for Breakfast Today?
What's for Lunch Today?
FCPS Student Rights and Responsibilities
School Payments Made Easy
From the cafeteria to the classroom, pay anytime, anywhere from your computer or smartphone.