The Parklawn family will create a safe and welcoming environment where students, families, and staff build relationships and engage in meaningful, equitable, and impactful learning. We will celebrate the strengths of our community to foster strong partnerships and deliver high quality education.
Welcome. Engage. Educate.
The Parklawn family is a community of lifelong learners. Students, families, and staff are empowered and engaged in a welcoming, safe, and positive environment.
We are Family. We are Learners. We are Parklawn
The Parklawn School community recognizes that all students can learn. We will engage in on-going assessment to monitor learning. We will remediate and challenge all students using a variety of strategies, programs, resources and best instructional practices. We will work collaboratively to set and maintain high expectations and offer a challenging, stimulating curriculum.
- All students can learn.
- The partnership between family, community, and school is essential to our success.
- In remediating and challenging all students using research-based best instructional practices.
- Technology plays a key role in preparing children for twenty-first-century learning.
- Individual needs of each child are recognized and met through differentiation.
- Students should be safe, responsible, and respectful.
- In helping students to recognize their talents and to make positive contributions to society.